Monday, November 24, 2008

Christmas List

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper.
2. Real tree or Artificial? This year and last year artificial, but usually we go cut down a real tree the day after Thanksgiving.
3. When do you put up the tree? The day after Thanksgiving....this year yesterday since we are going to be gone at Thanksgiving.
4. When do you take the tree down? before New Year's
5. Do you like egg nog? Gross!!!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? I can't remember.
7. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes
8. Hardest person to buy for? brother-in-laws (all of them)
9.. Easiest person to buy for? kids and sisters
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I can't think of one...sheesh I have a bad memory!
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? It's a Wonderful Life
13. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? I don't think so.
14. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? sugar cookies
15. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Clear
16. Favorite Christmas song? O Come All Ye Faithful...or pretty much any Christmas hymn
17. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home...well go to Loveland.
18. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Nope
19.. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas eve
20. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Parking lots and getting behind pokey people at the stores.
21. Favorite thing about this time of year? decorating and making christmas cookies while listening to Christmas music
22. Favorite ornament, theme, or color? I like snowmen.
23. What do you want for Christmas this year? To be with my family, it's been four years!
24. Who will reply to this the quickest? ??

No comments: